Thursday, February 2, 2017

Seeing Photographs

In my assignment, there are great many techniques mentioned within the Seeing Photographs power point that I have already used. For some subject matter, I already had a clear picture in my mind of what shot I want and what angle I want it at, for others I had to play around with the lighting, angle, camera focus and aperture. There are also other methods that I have yet to think to use. I never paid much attention to balance, I just kind of went with what felt right, I haven’t been able to find many patterned things let alone ones that describe me. And of course, I always keep asking myself, “what does this say about me? What can they gather from this photograph?” So I’ve run out of ideas for things that really say something about me, besides the things that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment